Medicinal cannabis and lifestyle changes complement each other because they work synergistically towards the same purpose of achieving wellness via a new level of personal responsibility. I have read that 60% of all illnesses are due to a lifestyle deficit of consistent, healthy habits. Cannabis alone, used medicinally, is typically not enough in order for most people to see the kind of visceral transformation they want in their energy, pain levels and overall sense of wellbeing.
That being true, I have discovered that many people simply want a customized recommendation of the best medicinal cannabis for them in regards to quality, variety, strain, dose and delivery system.
Below are detail regarding the services I offer:
- Holistic Cannabis
- Lifestyle-Wellness Program
- Follow-up Package
- Consultation by the hour
Personalized Care Plans
Your Personalized Plan includes:
- An intake and private session online, in-person or over the telephone
- Assistance with getting a medical marijuana card if you want one though not required by all states
- A review of the medical marijuana you may already be taking
- A written plan including an overview of your need, recommendations for the best quality variety, strain, dosing and delivery system, and reasons for them
You can address the following issues for your plan:
- Chronic pain
- Heart Health
- IBS/Crohns disease
- Transition from opioids
- General (Preventative) Wellness
- Senior Wellness
Price: $97 each
The Lifestyle Wellness Program is a valuable add-on to anyone who has purchased the Holistic Cannabis Personalized Care Plan and who wants to take the next step towards accelerating their self-healing goals. Your program is based on many hours of research tailored to your unique concerns and includes some or all of the following tailored to the individual need.
- Two coaching sessions: Initial and follow-up with written recommendations for:
- Additional health modalities offered by other practitioners or as products you can purchase for home care
- High quality supplements
- Lifestyle practices to reduce/eliminate and new ones to add
- Foods to reduce/eliminate and foods to eat more of every day
- Exercise options
The Lifestyle-Wellness Follow-up Package is for anyone who wants my guidance after having received a Personalized Care Plan. Clients can make an unlimited number of 15-minute scheduled phone calls for three (3) months. The package is prepaid at $300. Clients schedule here.
Consultation by the Hour
In Person. On Zoom. By Phone.
All payments USD: PayPal or local