Medicinal cannabis and lifestyle changes complement each other; they work synergistically towards the same purpose of whole person wellness. Sixty percent of all illnesses are due to a lifestyle deficit of consistent, healthy habits. Cannabis alone, used medicinally, is typically not enough in order for most people to see the kind of visceral transformation they want in their energy, pain levels and overall sense of wellbeing.
That being true, I have discovered that many people simply want a customized recommendation of the best medicinal cannabis for them in regards to quality, variety, strain, dose and delivery system.
Below are details and introductory pricing for the following services:
- Holistic Cannabis Personalized Care Plans
- Lifestyle-Wellness Program add-on
- Follow-up Package
- Consultation by the hour
- CBD Oil-Making Party
Personalized Care Plans
Your Personalized Care Plan includes:
- An intake and private session online, in-person or over the telephone
- Assistance with getting a medical marijuana card if you want one though not required by all states
- A review of the medical marijuana you may already be taking
- A review of pharmaceuticals you take for possible negative interactions with cannabis, particularly CBD
- A written plan including an overview of your need, recommendations for the best quality variety, strain, dosing and delivery system, and reasons for them
- A follow-up contact to see if you have any additional questions
Your Plan can address any of the following issues:
- Chronic pain
- Heart Health
- IBS/Crohns disease
- Transition from opioids
- General (Preventative) Wellness
- Senior Wellness
The Lifestyle-Wellness Program is a valuable add-on to anyone who has purchased the Holistic Cannabis Personalized Care Plan and who wants to take the next step towards accelerating their self-healing goals. Your program is based on many hours of research tailored to your unique concerns and includes some or all of the following tailored to the individual need.
- Two coaching sessions: Initial and follow-up with written recommendations for:
- Additional health modalities offered by other practitioners or as products you can purchase for home care
- High quality supplements
- Lifestyle practices to reduce/eliminate and new ones to add
- Foods to reduce/eliminate and foods to eat more of every day
- Exercise options
The Lifestyle-Wellness Follow-up Package is for anyone who wants my guidance after having received a Personalized Care Plan. Clients can make an unlimited number of 15-minute scheduled phone calls for three (3) months. The package price is prepaid at $300. Clients schedule here.
CBD Oil-Making Party
Click here for more information about hosting your own CBD Oil-Making Party.
In Person. On Zoom. By Phone.
All payments USD: PayPal or local